U11G Intensity Red
Coach: Melissa Taylormoore
Coach: Chris Smith
Co-Managers: Laura Brothers and Alex Sens
Arlington Intensity Red will play in WAGS in the Fall 2004.
HOTLINE: Currently Out of Order...
Summer Practice Schedule
ALWAYS CHECK EMAIL & THE INCLEMENT WEATHER LINE BEFORE GOING TO PRACTICES!
The Fall Season is here...Practice Begins August 16
MONDAYS 5:30-7:00 at Fields Park
WEDNESDAYS Fitness/Strength Training 6:00 - 7:00 Ashlawn Elementary School
THURSDAYS 6:00-7:30 at Madison Manor
Recent Tournament Results
Lady Knights Indoor Tournament- January 2004 Champions
Williamsburg Sixes- February 2004 Runner-up
LSC Ice Breaker Tournament- March 2004 Gold Division
The Virginian- May 2004 Premier Gold Division
The Intensity Red is part of the U11 Age Group in the Arlington Travel Soccer Club. As a team we work on developing sound individual technical skill and a team-style of play. We have fun, and work hard during practices, games and tournaments. We want to succeed as a team, learn good sportsmanship and compete at the highest level of soccer we can.
Items to ALWAYS have in your bag
- Shin Guards
- Ball pump (if you have one…if not it would be a good $10 investment)
- Tennis Ball (or size 1 soccer ball if you have one)
- Extra Shoelaces
- At least one roll of Athletic Tape
- At least one roll of Pre-wrap
- Both game jerseys (for games)
- Extra pair of long soccer socks
- Pony Tail Holders
- A pumped, size 4 soccer ball
- 1 pair of flats (any type of flat soled athletic shoes, preferably not running shoes)
CONGRATULATIONS 2004-2005 A.I.R. PLAYERS